1. Once an online booking is made, the person making the booking becomes liable for the relevant fee/cancellation charge.
2. Confirmation of your booking(s) will be sent to you once by Teamup.
3. 5 or more clients are required for a class to run. If there are less then 5 clients you will be given a choice to change classes to another time or day.
1. Class payments are payable prior to the start of all sessions unless approved by LaKiTa Dance in advance.
2. LaKiTa Dance reserves the right to alter prices from those published at any time.
3. You can pay for sessions by:
1. LaKiTa Dance reserves the right to cancel, postpone or otherwise alter the content or date of an event without notice. In such circumstances, LaKiTa may, at its own discretion, return any payment received without penalty of cancellation charge.
2. Cancellation charges apply when a suitable substitution is not made at the time of cancellation.
3. Current charges are: No refunds after 48 hours before class is due to start. This applies to single payments, class packs and Bronze Memberships. Once you are out of the cancelation notice margine you will lose your payment. There are no carry overs under any circumstances.
Class Packs, Courses and Workshops are Non Refundable. You can sell your place on a Workshop to another student if you are unable to take part. This must be done 7 days prior to start date. You are responsible for this.
4. If a you fail to attend an session or are a no show, this will be deemed as a cancellation and will incur a 100% fee.
Course and 121 Cancelations
1. Cancelations made will incur 100% fee.
2. If you are unable to attend a routine course/121, one transfer to another routine course/121 may be acceptable if you have given 7 days notice prior to start date.
3. All requests for transfers must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
Cancelation Notice Period for Gold, Silver and Bronze Memberships
1. You are required to give a minimum of 30 days notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your membership. Please note that you will be billed for the month after your membership is cancelled. (More information is available in our FAQs section)
1. LaKiTa Dance does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.