- Do not come to the studio if you are unwell or are showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Wash hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds. This should be done as a minimum on entering and leaving the studio, after going to
the bathroom and after coughing or sneezing.
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available. There will be stations in the studio.
- Wear a mask when you enter and when you leave the studio.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your arm when you cough and sneeze.
- Put the used tissue in the bin immediately and wash your hands.
- Wear a face covering in situations where it is not possible to continually socially distance
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth while at the studio
- Avoid any close personal contact (hugs etc…) and follow our social distancing policy
- Avoid touching any ‘high contact’ areas where possible such as door handles
- Only use the equipment you have been assigned to for the class
- Avoid touching any other equipment unnecessarily
- Only use the cleaning products provided for your piece of equipment
- For ground-based classes please bring your own yoga mat as requested
- Please bring your own blocks & resistance bands
- Please ensure you have your own grip aid – studio grip will not be available during this time
- For all aerial classes please make sure you have shorts on as the hoops are now unwrapped.
- Common areas including toilet facilities will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly before, during and after class. This also extends to door handles, light switches and other high contact
- Please avoid using common areas where possible. You must wait outside or in your vehicle until immediately before the class starts.
- Please leave all non-essential items in your car or your home – Only bring to the studio exactly what you need for your class
- The changings room cannot be used and lockers will not be available. Please leave all car keys etc with your shoes. If you need to change you must take your clothes back to your car. There will
be no where to leave bags etc in the studio
- Come with your poles clothes on underneath tracksuits
- Only bring what you need for the class. The essentials only, no bags.
- Please ensure all waste is disposed of safely in the bin. Do not leave waste on the floor to be picked up by someone else
- Please wash your hands after disposing of waste
- Please do not touch or adjust any rigging above your equipment or any paging points –All rigging will be at a fixed height to avoid unnecessary cleaning at this time