At LaKiTa Dance we have implemented the below social distancing policy to stop the spread of Covid-19.
We require all students, instructors and other visitors to the studio to abide by the below guidance at all times. Failure to do so may result in removal from the studio with any future attendance
suspended without a refund.
- Before attending the studio, please familiarise yourself with the new studio floorplan.
- Please wear a mask when you come into the studio and when you leave.
- Please remain in your vehicle until 1minute before class start time. This will allow the previous class time to exit, and time for our team to clean the studio ready for you.
- Any attendees to the studio are required to adhere to a minimum of 2 metres social distancing from anybody that they do not live with.
- As you enter the studio, please make your way to a free piece of equipment and stand next to it.
- Please be aware of the space allocated to you and your equipment and stay within those boundaries.
- Do not cross into other student’s equipment areas at any point during your class.
- When you are not on your equipment try to ensure you are 2 metres away from the person next to you (mouth to mouth)
- Please only leave your equipment area to wash your hands, use the bin, go to the bathroom or if you need medical attention.
- Please move around the outside of the studio. Don’t cross into anyone’s work area.
- The Student Changing Area will not be available to you at this time. Please only bring into the studio with you what you will need for class.
- Please ensure you have water with you as our communal water facilities will not be available at this time.
- Please ensure you bring your own grip with you as grip will no longer be available at the studio and we will not be allowing students to share grip between them.
- Wear a face covering when suitable in the studio (not during exercise classes)